Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are decals and truck and equipment signs weather-proof?
2. What is the difference between your stock designs and custom designs?
3. Is there a charge for your design service?
4. Will you supply a design copy before making the decals or signs?
5. What credit cards does Cardinal Decal Co. accept?
6. What if there is a problem with my order? Who do I contact?
7. How do you ship?
8. May I change colors or copy informtion on my order?
1. Decals and truck and equipment signs are all-weather, self-sticking vinyl. They are pressure sensitive - just peel and stick. The backing is scored for perfect alignment and easy removal of backing material.
2. Stock designs are stock shapes and any one standard color on a white background, or white lettering on a colored background. Refer the section on Hard Hat Decals to view stock designs. Additional colors are available on all designs, unless otherwise noted. Custom designs are special shapes and can include four-color process, die-cutting, etc. The descriptions on each item will help you to determine if the decal/sticker is considered stock or custom.
3. We do not charge for our design service.
4. If we do the design for you, a copy of your design is always supplied to you for your approval prior to production. If you supply your own design, your artwork is used for the design. If a proof is required, you must request one. A $10.00 charge applies to proof requests and may not appear on your online order form.
5. Cardinal Decal Co. accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
6. Cardinal Decals make every effort to ensure orders are produced correctly. However, if there is a problem with your order - the copy is wrong, etc. - either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-336-0551. Please have our order number available. Do not send the items back until you receive approval to do so.
7. Cardinal Decal Co. ships by any method available through UPS and FedEx, such as ground, 3-Day Select, 2-Day Air or Next Day Air, or through the US Postal Service, such as priority mail, express mail, or global express mail. Please make the appropriate choice when completing your order, or when speaking with our sales staff.
8. Once a proof has been approved or an order is in production, changes may not be made to color or copy. Color changes can be achieved by ordering a second item on your order. For example, you order 250 hard hat decals. You want 125 to have fire red lettering and 125 to have kelly green lettering. You would place an order for the first item in a quantity of 125 in the fire red lettering and the second item in a quantity of 125 in the kelly green lettering. Please note that there is an additional charge for colors changes.